Hello! wave It was a very long weekend, not being able to check the boards. I was delighted to see that so many of you took the time to leave me some FDK. Thanks!

Lynn - I'm glad it was worth the wait. laugh

sarahg - Thanks!

Michael - You had me scratching my head - an alarm? There was an alarm? I'm going to change this There's a loud screeching noise... so that the screeching noise is "the screech of tires" or something to avoid confusion after it goes to the archive. Thanks for the heads up!

DW - I'm glad you found it worth the wait, too. I apologize that it took so long.

Laura - Awww, thanks!

Elizabeth - I'm glad you liked the story and I hope future stories will entertain you as well.

Ann - I, too, liked the idea that Clark would only share that part of himself with Lois once she knew the truth. I didn't write the bit about the teasing for you. :p It was in there to show the differences between them. Lois is brash and Clark, while he does tease her frequently, he only does it when Lois can be in on the joke with him.

Deja Vu - Aw, you picked out one of my favorite lines to highlight! Thank you!

Iolan - I always do a little happy dance when I see that you've left comments. You always pick out my favorite bits and you're very perceptive. It makes all the time spent writing seem well worth the effort and I thank you profusely. sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis