As people kept mentioning, this is not entirely new ground for Clark ... it made sense to me that Lois remembered it too.
No, I didn't mean 'thank you' for having Lois remember - it would have been impossible for her *not* to remember. I meant that, usually, if someone makes the same mistake twice (especially if it is a really BIG mistake, and it they had promised most sincerely that they would never do it again), we are likely to be even more upset the second time around - and Lois was pretty upset the first time, if I recall. The responses by posters here on the boards to Clark repeating his mistake were not all that charitable, either. So, I was thanking you for having Lois respond by recognizing Clark's love for her and his "self-sacrificing idiocy".

Also her realization that withdrawing from Clark emotionally this past year had left him without an anchor.

It really was beautifully written. thumbsup

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster