Thanks to those gentle readers who felt compelled to give the nice comments. It's why we write.

I still can't figure out why people have this twisted idea of me and my stories. I'm Mr. Happy Ending... aren't I?

The picture of Supes and Wonder Woman brings to mind the upcoming DC animated DVD coming out soon that deals with the clash between the Justice League and their evil counterparts from Earth 3 (I think). In that evil universe. Clark is actually Ultraman, and his wife is Superwoman. At first everyone always assumed she was Wonder Woman's doppleganger because she had powers, but actually she's that universe's Lois Lane. And like any good villian, she is having an affair with Owlman behind Ultraman's back.

Anyway for those of you who thought that it would be somehow 'appropriate' for Clark to wind up with a haircut in this fic... sorry. I just don't care about Clark's hair, or even Clark all that much except for where he interacts with Lois. But if you want, the gentle readers can imagine Clark having some problems the first time he tries to trim his hair by using his heat vision.

Again, thanks to all who commented, your support is much appreciated.

Tank (who tells Bren that the check is in the mail)