Update!
She’d been leaning against the railing of the newsroom ramp, but she stood up, adjusting her tight black v-neck sweater with a little tug at its hem. His eyes couldn’t help but follow from the neck-line to the hips to the purple miniskirt which barely covered the top of a shapely pair of legs.
She's knew, isn't she? And what's with the violet eyes? Is she a man-eating demon? And ever since Hitchcock used the name Marnie, it makes me wonder in a fictional character. Hmm... maybe I'm the troubled one, thinking she's trouble.

“I’m sorry; I haven’t even introduced myself properly. I’m Marnie Wilcox.”
Definitely a new face. And what's her purpose since this story doesn't strike me as having a Jimmy Olson's love life subplot?

“That’s why I need you,” he countered. “Not many of those women would be strong-willed enough to get yelled at by Superman and yell right back.”
*snoooooooooooort*

She was unapologetic on that point. “Hey, a girl’s got to be prepared for contingencies. Invisibility is a huge advantage for a reporter. Don’t tell me that you wouldn’t use every advantage you had if you were in my shoes.”
Something that struck me the last time, I think. What would happen if Clark put on the invisibility suit? An invisible Superman. hyper

So, next? Please? /adds cherry/

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.