Hello. Back again.

I am glad Lois let him know Superman needed to have a life and that Clark understands that.

I also understand that Clark wanted to "bunk" with Lois because he's still upset and he doesn't want to be alone right now.

But that doesn't mean Lois will be comfortable with it or even that she SHOULD agree to it.

They're relationship is moving faster than it did in canon and there are reasons for that. But I doubt they're ready for sex. (Of course, I would say no couple is ready for sex at this point "soul mates" or not. But that's just me.)

But if you sleep in the same bed, vulerablitiy can make you do things you normally wouldn't do, because, like I said, you're upset and you looking for comfort. Furthermore, when your only half awake, your will power/rationality isn't very strong, so you may not be thinking about reasons why you weren't going to have sex.

But Lois isn't going to be comfortable with saying "no", either I would assume. She KNOWS he's upset, and she also knows rejection isn't what Clark needs right now because of that.
I hope they can find an extra mattress or something he can sleep on. A house that size must have them! And Clark could move it pretty quickly. Or maybe there's a couch or an extra bed in the room already?
Any of those would be a nice compromise.