Thanks guys smile . This has been a week of roller coasters. We went to a friend's house last night and when I came home there was all this lovely feedback. That was so nice. Things are looking good overall but still a frustrating time until everything is in place, kind of uncertain etc. On the other hand though, I did talk to ATT and I can activate my friend's old Iphone [that she's giving me!] on a month to month basis - so I could try it for a couple months and if I decide it's not worth the money, I could cancel it. So new phones hopefully this weekend [it's about that time anyway :p - mine got gunk on it but I have a working phone the same friend gave me and DH's is all beat up] and then an iPhone this fall when things have settled down smile .

Anyway...

Terry - you guys should really have more faith in me wink .

Woody - hehe - that would be kind of fun wouldn't it?

Mel - I actually had named Sam's dad Nathan in OTOH but didn't click that it was Nathan Lane then until I wrote this one wink .

Marcus - Lois actually [sort of] dealt with Luthor in college. He was the college drug boss and jumped off the top of a building to get away from the cops. No asteroid thing yet...

HG - hehe - sane Sam and Ellen are nice sometimes smile . I like them too. I really liked Sam from OTOH cuz the ones I'd written before that [though dead] were awful.

Sheila - how do you really feel? wink

JD - mush is okay. Yay on the new job!

SJH - the fun commences!

Iolan - Sam's dad. Why he has money will at least sort of be explained in 2 as well as whether or not he knows about Clark. He's been fun to write so far!

Woody - you got it!

Amber - watch for 2 soon!

Okay - PETA will probably hate me but I have to go get a spider egg sac from inside and take it to the trash can cuz I'm not giving a home to a million baby spiders.

Then I will post wink .

Carol