Hello. I'm back again.

Took me a while to get used to this "backwards" universe, but now that I am, I think it's good.

As much as I agree that Lois should have sleep in the same room as Clark, I'm not surprised she didn't. This Lois may be less "gun-shy" than canon Lois, but she still has some issues. Personally, I like it that way. It shows they still have some of the same qualities as the characters we know.

Furthermore, sleeping in his room once, looking for comfort after a bad dream, is one thing. But doing it again, in Lois's mind at least may raise questions about sexual inimacy that she isn't ready for.

Yes, she likes Clark romantically. She knows he's Superman. She is considering working in Metropolis with him. But that doesn't necessarily mean she's ready for sex. To many men, if she sleeps in the same room again, it's an implication that she IS ready. Will it to Clark, even city-boy Clark? Unlikely. But she doesn't know that.

WE know Lois and Clark belong together for good. And the fact that she knows he's Superman is definitely an indication of a serious relationship. But that doesn't mean LOIS knows that yet.