Sara:
I wanted to have all of them react differently based on their backgrounds and their understanding of Lois, Clark and their relationship.

Marcus:
It just seems to me that is how Lucy would react. She *knows* her sister has this weird, crazy life so if any woman is going to show up with super powers, it has to be Lois.

Iolan:
I’m glad you liked the Krylon/Krypton thing. It just popped into my head and I had to find a way to include it.

Jenni:
I couldn’t leave Ellen out there in not-understanding-land for too long. Her reaction is colored by what happened to her and her marriage. I believe that in her case, a certain level of over-reaction is reasonable and should be forgiven.

DSDragon:
Are you sure about the third-richest? I thought I got the fourth number from one of the transcripts. Anyway, now that you mention it I don’t think Lucy would say it that way. Lucy wouldn’t care where Lex was on the pecking order, she would only remember that he was one of the richest men in the world. I think I’ll revise it that way for the archive submittal as it’s more in-character for what I think Lucy would say.

Thanks all. The final part will be posted shortly.

Bob