It's over? Wow...

thumbsup thumbsup
I like that you took a realistic approach to the ending of this. Reality is - people don't always want to be saved - and I found it a fitting end to Timmons. He kind of got what he wanted, but did he really? So it became an interesting conflict.

Clark - like others, I appreciate the genuine way you deal with him and his (lack of) powers. We're getting a taste of him getting some of himself back, but not all... and he's learning to deal with it with the strength of Lois.

Taunting us with Lois being an impetus for Clark's powers was also brilliant. There is a glimmer of hope there, and she helped bring his strength forward re-emphasising the idea that Clark is stronger with Lois..

Lois was well written. Strong, as always... irrational, but still compassionate....

I was a little surprised we didn't see more of the children's development, but at the end of the day, that wasn't what this story was about.. I am still worried about Matt and what might happen to him in the future.

I'm glad you're not putting your keyboard down for long. It is nice to see the stories you write because they deal with A-plots that make us think, feel and wonder as readers. Always a satisfying ride!

Thanks for persevering!!!

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box