Ah, that was a sweet and lovely ending. Don't get me wrong, but I enjoyed seeing Clark so helpless, and Lois taking care of him, and the two of them snuggling in bed together. <happy sigh>

I liked the explanations and clarifications, too, where Jonathan explained why he had called Trask those things, and where Lois and Clark talked about how to deal with desire when Clark was under the influence.

And then the epilogue! I know that someone had already figured out about the red kryptonite in Eureka Springs, but it was nice to have it confirmed. Imagine, Lois got sprayed with pheromone, and Clark was affected by Red K - simultaneously! No wonder they rushed off and got married and made a baby together!

It was sweet that they named their firstborn after Eureka Springs! (And after the military man who saved Clark's life, of course...)

By the way, nice name for a place where Clark and Lois saw the light of their love, even if it took pheromones and kryptonite to give them their epiphany! smile

And Clark asked Lois to take advantage of him, and they wore Superman underwear - that was perfect, too! sloppy

Ann