FDK goes here...

The last few days have been insane. Finals on Thursday [followed by a baby sleeping at DH's work so didn't get home to get stuff done] and then outside with the kids/DH for a while, then collapsed. Yesterday, cleaned probably 1800 or so sq ft of our house [like shiny cleaned] and need to do the rest today and the rest of the weekend is likely to be just as busy. Unfortunately, this means I'm going to have to slow down the posting schedule until I can get some more written. Hopefully, next week will be much slower and I can get some done. Doc appt for DS on Thursday but otherwise the week looks pretty clear so...

Ch. 17 is half done and I have a pretty good idea how the rest of it's going to go but have to get it written. So unless I manage to get two chapters finished before then, the next post won't be until Wed or so frown . I hate doing that but otherwise, there won't be anything after the middle of next week...

Anyway...

Chapter 15 Preview
"Clark..."

He spun her in his arms, kissing her until they were both breathless.

She sunk against him, using his body to hold her upright as she recovered. "Okay," she whispered. "Let's go. Make love to me, Clark."
Thanks smile .
Carol