Teehee! smile I'm glad you guys liked the scene with both superheroes! I wrote that one over a year ago and, quite frankly, had it not been for that scene, I might have thrown the whole fic away a long time ago, before I realized there was no way I could make this work without using one true criminal "mastermind" -- Antoinette Baines is simply not smart enough, and yeah, how could anyone really think I would turn Bruce Wayne into a bad guy? huh? wink

I love that Lois hasn't given up on interviewing Bruce Wayne.
Of course not - Lois never gives up on anything. wink

It would be interesting to see Superman and Batman keep running into each other, maybe even competing for Lois' attention!
I don't think Batman has any chance at all of attracting Lois' attention. Bruce, maybe. Batman, really not. I doubt she even remembers his name. *giggles*

Just think, there could be a whole Multi-Part Sequel Extravaganza of Superman and Batman running around in Season 1, and Luthor trying to figure out who he should knock off first...
Two superheroes running around Metropolis in tights and a cape. :drools: As for a multi-part extravaganza, I was thinking of something entirely different... but who knows.

is there going to be some kind of sequel, maybe with the lois/clark/bruce/superman/batman quint-something?
You make it sound so dirty, with all the slashes in there. *lol* Is that something I'm supposed to write for the dark side of the boards? :p

Nice - always like stories where Bruce and Clark instantly see through each other's deceptions.
Thanks! I do, too. I think they're both smart enough to be able to see through one another's disguise, even though no one else does. smile

But when Batman appeared I was so hoping Martha had come up with a Batman costume.
Oh, that would have been priceless! *giggles* Nah, he had Alfred sew it for him.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! smile1

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies