Whatever else Clark Kent was, he wasn't a hack reporter.

But he was going to give her the story.

What did that mean? She pondered that as she headed for the bathroom to get ready.
Yeah, oh just what could it mean confused clap

He allowed her to walk ahead of him, his hand finding its way to the – bare – small of her back. The warmth radiating from that spot was almost enough for her to turn around, drag him back to her apartment and have her way with him.
Yes, yes, good idea /nods vigorously/

She waited for her moment. "Bruce Wayne. Why haven't you returned my calls?" she said loudly enough to be heard over the conversation din around the room.
eek sad

"I can line dance, too. I can two-step and Tush Push with the best of 'em, but I learned this from a Nigerian princess. She'd studied in England..."

His voice trailed off as she pushed away from him, turning away and heading for the doors to the balcony.
Aren't we a jealous mommy tonight ?

Just one.

One little kiss.

Before he set her down.

She shifted slightly in his arms as he walked into her room – 'accidentally' letting her lips graze his skin.

He turned towards her and his lips were right there...
Hmm, would be nice if they were to make good use of the empty apartment. But you probably sent Lucy off to cavort with Jimmy so Clark can sleep on the air mattress.

She moved towards him, her lips settling lightly on his as he lowered her feet to the floor. She left her arms around his neck, looking up at him.

"What was that for?" he asked softly.

She shrugged. "Wanted to." She rested her head against his chest, hoping he would just hold her for a minute.
Awwwwww...

One kiss turned into two.

Two kisses turned into three.

Three kisses turned into...

They both lost count.
confused really? You're not really going to...?

She kept her eyes closed as his fingers came up and over her shoulders, still hooked under the spaghetti straps.

"Are you sure?"
You are shock wildguy

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.