Sue,

I haven't had time to read and follow much on the boards lately, but I'm coming out of my recent lurkdom to show my support for your story. I have been anxiously awaiting the final chapter. I check back every day or so hoping you've posted it. Regardless of what other stories out there may resemble yours, I'm currently hooked. So please take some hints from us and get 10 posted! smile1

I have to say, I don't remember being so confused when I read part 9. Reading the comments, I wonder if maybe my mind glossed over the intricacies of time travel in order to more fully enjoy the basics of the story. Once its finished, I might have to reread it all to see if I actually understand what's happening.

And I fully agree with the "Really Freaking Interesting Award." Did not see that coming and I'm surprised after so many years it has not been even close to being brought up. Sue, you have such an imaginative mind! I love it!

Can't wait for the last part! And hello to everyone, its been quite awhile! wave

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?