Okay, hi all! laugh

This is my first time responding to reviews, and I'm sorry for not having done it sooner (I will make amends on DC I promise blush ).

Thank you all for the wonderful response to this story, you guys are fantastic. I really appreciated all the kind words everyone has said, and while I appreciated everyones reviews there were a few I'd like to address:

Kae said:

I rarely yell for sequels, but I think here it'd be nice if what Lois let out caught up to her. She *needs* him! WAHOOOOOO!!!
Wow! Don't I feel special! Rarely asks for a sequel, and yet here we are! smile1 I hadn't actually considered a sequel but, hmm... I suppose some resolution is in order. I'll put it into the "consideration" pile smile

Wendy said:

A sequel would be a lot of fun, Jo - however, I haven't forgotten that you also have another story which you need to finish. You hear?
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I hear ya :p . I haven't forgotten the "other" fic, but tell that to Muse! She's the one denying me her tutelage! I've tried reasoning, but she's not responding. huh

I won't forget about it... I may have to pick her brain while she's sleeping.

Pam said:

I can't say as I approve of these stories where there aren't any smoochies or cluechies...
Well if I do decide to do a sequel, I'm sure I can find some way to work it into it, just for you laugh . Perhaps. We'll see.

Again, everyones comments were greatly appreciated, and the response was overwhelming. I thank everyone who reviewed this story, and I hope you'll be inspired to read something of mine later on. jump

-Jo