Nice part! I'm glad Lois and Chad had a more permanent closure (now that I think about it, their goodbye in Smallville wasn't enough).

Also great that Lois and Clark talked about the big elephant in the room. The way I see it, there are several ways this story can go (of course a lot depends on how far into the future you are willing to show us). Or maybe you'll surprise us with something entirely different and fantastic smile

1) Some time in the future: Lois and Clark get together (this had to be number one option laugh )

2) Some time in the future: Lois decides to try dating. Might not be with Clark.

3) Clark dates someone and Lois doesn't like it... so it acts like a catalyst.

4) New Kryptonians come... Clark decides to go as nothing is holding him back here. Lois might / might not stake her claim.

5) Something drastic happens... the Daily Planet is blown up... Lois and Chad find a neutral place and get back together (I know this has too many issues to be resolved) hehe

6) Lois and Clark are best friends nothing more. they have each other to turn to, but are also alone.

7) Chad moves on, which is a catalyst for Lois to move on. Or maybe Chad moves on so that Lois can move on.

Ok, As you can see, I;m just killing time until the new post. Impatiently awaiting the next part.

smile1 thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria