Hey guys smile

I'm sorry, I'm going to keep this short because I'm knackered (loooong day at school :p ). I still wanted to post tonight, though. So apologies for not giving a long and detailed response.

I'm stunned and delighted by the positive response this one got so far - you made me smile and blush and even more eager to keep writing other WIPs, so thanks a lot to you all. smile

I was glad that many of you felt some sympathy for Claude - okay, sympathy might be pushing it goofy , but I was delighted that Claude's reasoning made enough sense to throw doubt into you (and Lois).

I'm also thrilled that you liked the way Lois reacted: I wanted her to be rocked between strength and weakness in front of him, so I'm glad some of you saw that. smile

As for Clark's reaction, your questions will (hopefully!) be answered in part 2.

Thank you so much again, Saskia, Maria, Rivka, Rat, Merry, Tank, Liz, Jocelyn, Laura, Tricia, Roger, Wendy, Caroline and Jose. blush

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~