/peeks out of hiding for a minute/

Lieta - evil? me?

Lovesuper - Do you really think I'd listen to Michael /points to Wedding Crashers/ I would *never* do that. Well, okay, maybe not *never*... But I *didn't* wink .

Sarah - hehe.

Sira - thanks for commenting!!! Next part tomorrow but glad you're reading...

Terry - Tempus and Lex together?!?! And who says Lois is actually married to Joe?

Ann - hehe. Wait till tomorrow? More info will come to light as to what's going on...

Michael - I honestly don't recall - when did Lois say she didn't like BttF? You still haven't picked up on the hint I told you about from the date wink .

Sara - yeah so I like to toss them into a marriage and go from there... Interesting comparison to the beginning of SS - I hadn't thought of that... I was going to say something else but I think I'm going to wait...

Betty - I'm not quite sure what to say - I really do appreciate your FDK and am afraid if I say what I would say to someone I know you'll go back to lurking and I really don't want that smile . That said - what about UP so far has *not* been a bona fide L/C love story? What role Lana is going to play has yet to be seen - at least from this point on. Up to now, she's been a friend to L/C [starting near the end of OTOH] and they've buried all the hatchets and all that - she was even in the wedding. *If* Lana somehow pulled off marrying herself to Clark here then yeah, she's turned evil again, but how likely is that? As for a warning... Probably not. I did put a warning at the beginning of OTOH that it was going to be a saga - a long story [though I didn't know how long] full of trials and tribulations etc. As for *this* Lois and Clark here and now... Well, I'm glad you're reserving judgment. And thank you, really, for commenting. I do appreciate it, but at this point, I'm going to go with 'please reserve judgment for at least a couple more chapters before Clana bashing begins' or something to that effect. As for other bona fide Lois and Clark in love stories, they're out there all over the place that don't have them involved with anyone else, but I doubt we [as a fandom] will ever stop writing stories where they're involved with someone else at least part of the time [/points to Nancy's fabulous Breaking Up as a for instance/]. As for the other - Nan's Degrees of Separation has a very much in love L/C [those are just the first two that pop into mind - there are lots and lots of others, though Nan's does have quite a bit of focus on the kids too...]

Natascha - wake up! smile I'll... fix it... yeah wink .

Michael - interesting analysis... will see how it plays out... Well, I need to edit it this in somewhere earlier, my thought is that Navance's nephew died in the the uprising in Latislan - at the same time he did and Lois in her freakingoutness forgot.

JD - hehe. Hope you enjoy the ride and that I do it justice...

/waves/ Thanks guys!
Carol