Wow! Another story by L!

It's a great idea to have it from Perry's POV. And it's downright ominous about how Kal-El is acting - will he take over?

Kal-El was an implacable leader. Authoritative and absolute. It seemed he was more and more the ruler every day. Despite his stated intention to stand behind earth and protect earth from the enemies that he had attracted to this fair planet, Perry wasn't so sure that the man would easily step back into the role he had once assumed. Had power corrupted Superman?

What worried Perry the most is that Kal-El would somehow convince himself that what was best for the earth was continued 'leadership' by his 'government'. And Perry didn't take too kindly to the idea.
Downright scary. And all too possible.

“What do I call you,” he asked the younger man nervously? “Lord -”

“Just Kal-El, please,” Clark begged. “That's my Kryptonian name.”

“You don't mind me calling you that?”

“It beats all the other alternatives for now.”

For now. In the future, would Perry be expected to add on the 'Lord' bit?
Dum dum dum....ominous and foreboding music....

And Lois, a concubine! No status? She can only play the part for so long. After reading Long Strange Trip, I can't help but shudder at the image of Lois as a concubine.

You can't end it there! How will Lois and Clark resolve their relationship problems? What are the New Kryptonians doing, and are they working out their civil war on Earth territory? What's going to happen to the Earth? Political background on Zara vs Lord Nor? How will going through a difficult time like this change Clark? Will he become more Kryptonian, less Earthian? Can he step back into the role of Superman, the friendly and helpful superhero? Or will his image be trashed by all this?

Aargh! More story is necessary. Please write and post more. Soon.