Hi, Carol. I'm a little late for FDK on this one, but I wasn't feeling well last night, so...

Anyway, I loved the wedding. Christopher as the ring bearer was adorable. (And your DS is adorable in the suit, too.)
I loved how Clark felt he needed Lois to fix his tie. I'm glad Lana was a bridesmaid.

I'm glad Lois and Joe had some closure as well, although they obviously didn't need as much as Clark and Lana did.

A few MINOR nicpics, though.

(1)
He turned to his fiancée. "Ashley, I don't want to wait any more." He took her hands in his. "Marry me. Here tonight."

"Uh, son," Perry said. "Do you have a license?"
I liked that Bernie wanted to marry Ashley right now, don't get me wrong.
My issue is that I don't think Perry would really know Bernie enough to call him "son."
Obviously, he is younger than Perry, and he probably realizes he's related to Clark.

But my impression is that Perry referrs to people as "son" when he knows them well enough to consider them sons. Perry didn't refer to canon Clark as "son" until at least the second season, if not the third.

Obviously, this is your story, though, so maybe you have a different impression of Perry and/or his relationship with Bernie than I do.

(2)
No," I whispered, playing with one of the buttons on his shirt. "It's not official until I get to take this off of you. I've never gotten to *really* do that, you know. "

I'd taken a tux off of him one time, but that was a night we'd rather not remember. That was the night his beloved grandfather – the first father he'd really known – had died of a massive heart attack. He'd been in shock, unable to even get ready for bed, so I'd had to help him. He'd fallen asleep in my arms, crying.
This is sweet, but it's not accurate. In the end of "On the Other Hand", (when they were in the cabin) you mentioned Clark was wearing a tux, and Lois was looking foward to "taking it off him for real."
Was this written before you changed the ending?

Not that it REALLY matters, but it would make the story/stories sound more together.

Again, I really did like this chapter.