AnKS: Thanks, =) I'm glad you're still enjoying it!

Michael: =p lol, I have to admit that drawing scene was very fun to play with... and I'm glad the little bit of Rachel bonding went over well...

Kathryn84: I loved twisting the Greek God comment around... And for the key... I don't think Clark will mind her showing up any time she wants, ~.^

Lara: I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm trying to have clues (Like names... soon it will be unique names from each of the three) and also, like verbal speech, if the one 'pathing was also the last speaking/acting I leave it in that paragraph... but if you could pm/e-mail me the more confusing exchanges I'll fix them for the archive draft, =) And yes, Lois has already picked up CJ's annoying habit... and started calling him on it, ~.^

Bob: That scene seems to be a favorite, lol, and the OHs are the same in Chemistry, lol... some of my profs used to site either how many people showed or the date of their last siting... depending on the class, ~.^ And I'm glad you liked the key tidbit, =)

IolantheAlias: I'm glad you're liking it, and I promise that, as time goes on, the gap widens... I'm trying to figure out how to play Rival now... and Foundling was interesting... =X

Sara "Lieta"