Laura, romantic smut? Hmm, I guess Lois can go and get herself a job as a concupain in Clark’s royal butt laugh Thanks so much for reading and I’m glad you enjoyed smile

Hi, Nan! LOL and wow and thanks smile
I will read it all, I promise -- but only after you fix this mess. So get busy, Michael!
Aye, Ma’am! /points to bottom of post/

Hey, Kathryn! You came in here and read and FDK’ed! Thanks smile
I just hope that there will be a sequel soon, please.
/points to bottom of post/
I tried to tell myself through the whole story he won't leave there will be another way but no *sigh* Clark left...
Thanks. And *yay* to loving it smile

Iolanthe, LOL to your first line and thanks so much smile
But I'm champing at the bit for a sequel! In fact, I'm demanding a sequel.
Yeah, yeah, yeah… And this from the woman who took out Lois Lane wink
In the sequel, I'd like to see/hear more of her reaction.
Oh, yes. Definitely. Can’t wait to find out myself how much Lois will be angry, how much she will feel guilty, and what will happen when she tells M&J that their only son got shipped off on a one-way trip to Never-Never-Land.
Get writing! Right now!
ASAP. I promise.

I guess Tank had it *way* easier with his endings, huh? All he had to do was post a story and Wendy would do a sequel lol So, since I’ll be doing this one myself, it will take a couple of weeks. Sometime end of February, I hope, given how I’ll be shooting for another 5-parter.

I’m really glad the ending wasn’t a total bust. Thanks for being such a great audience and it’s been a real pleasure posting this for you smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.