*Yay* goofy And who knows, maybe Tez is into bondage...
Great idea. Very practical, Lois!
What can I say… It *is* part of a buttler's job description, isn't it wink
Thanks so much for the FDK smile

Patrick, I so look forward to seeing them married off, too. It sure sounds funny. wave I’m totally with you on your Lex/Tez sentiments.
Your episode smash-up is great - looking forward to the rest!
Wow, thanks so much smile

Hey, Terry, thanks and LOL, yeah, you do have an interesting reasoning there. I really had no idea that Luthor was hosting a dog-show on his wedding day.
And I find the idea of Luthor marrying the hunter hysterical. I wonder which one of them is in more danger?
Hmm… Sociopath vs. natural born killer...

Nancy, so glad to see you could get up all in one evening.
Serves him right for replacing Lois with a clone on her wedding day to Clark (even if he hasn't done that yet)!
evil
I'm also waiting, not so patiently, for Lois to take a closer look at the disguised Superman. She has to be just seconds away from figuring out his secret.
Yeah. But to be fair, she did have a lot on her mind recently.
This sincerely seems like a situation where the Lane temper may not be used.
Could be… =X
Come on, Lois. This isn't your first time doing something like this. How often is it easy?
=X =X =X

Hi, Elisabeth! I’m so happy to see you’re liking this bit, too.
Till death do them part, perhaps? Tez doesn't seem like the anulment type of guy.
Yeah. And Tez even has a spaceship. Might take Lex with him for a honeymoon in the Saturn Hilton laugh

James, thanks! Just 7 more hours. Less, actually. And so great to know you enjoyed the closing line on this smile

Thanks so much, everyone! You’re an awesome audience smile
Michael, who will do his best to hit "new topic" first thing in the morning.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.