You are just so good at this here story tellin' stuff, Nan! (Sorry, just watched SoulMates on TBS and I'm still channeling Tempus Tex. <g>)

Very enjoyable part ... you kept enough elements of the episode to remind us what happened on the screen, but things are unfolding so differently as to keep us fascinated. Lex, Lois and Clark are all written very well ... and ohmygosh about Lex trying to shoot Clark! Definitely didn't see that one coming. I can't wait to get back into Clark's head and see what he thought of that. (And if we're lucky, Lois will have been scared enough under that calm exterior to want to throw herself into his arms when it's all over. <g> She has to make up for saying that he wasn't the love of her life, after all. laugh )

Yes, Lex's attorneys will surely get him off eventually for his attempted murder, but I sure hope Clark won't decide to be noble and not press charges! Yes, it will tick Lex off even more than he already is, but it hopefully will buy L&C some time to have police and laywers looking into Lex's dealings.

Can't wait for more!

Kathy