Originally posted by: Bobbart
All the way back the the original TV shows, I have been amazed at the fact that you have two people whose job is to communicate, that continually fail so miserably when communicating with each other.
You know? It’s an interesting point you’ve brought out. Because I’m on to my last semester of college, finishing up my degree on Publicity, especialized on comunication, and I too have problems when communicating on moments of extrem emotions. I guess, it’s as if we are not good at what we are good at. It’s like when an actor has problems pretending. And a writter has problems expressing his feelings.

In Brazil we have a saying “Casa de ferreiro, espeto de pau.” Which is something along the lines of “In a blacksmith’s home the sitcks are made of wood.”

Anyway... about part 20 of Furry, it really is good, and they are finally talking and *listening*. thumbsup But please, will you stop teasing us already? I knew Clark wouldn’t run for it, and he is right, marrige is not always the best solution, but why do you have to leave us hangging on the best part ?... Always! wildguy