See I had this theory that Sharon Fleming wasn’t exactly the bad guy of the story, and we would find out, it was actually Mrs. Cox. Which would be a big twist, because I knew that you wouldn’t bring up Mrs. Cox's name for nothing. But something gave it away in the beginning of the revelation scene. The Kryptonite necklace! So it was like I had suggested in the first place. Mrs. Cox changed names...

Fidelity was great, very good job Beth.

“Well...” She seemed unsure of how to continue. “Jay and I went there already today,” she finally finished, deliberately not making eye contact with any of us.

“What?!” her parents simultaneously exploded.

“Isn’t that the same place that that doctor narrowly escaped from? Why would you do something that risky?” Clark demanded.

“Ellie, how many times have we told you to be more careful?” Lois implored.

Lucy let out a terrific snort
Who this two think they are? Can you say hypocritical?

Ellie zipped over to her and grabbed her arms appearing much larger than she actually was. “Where is he?” she demanded coldly.

“Who?” Gertrude asked, looking truly terrified.

“You know who!” Ellie exclaimed, shaking her slightly. And I saw a glimpse of the same terrifying expression I must’ve worn echoed in Ellie’s face.

“Down the hall,” Gertrude squeaked in fear. “The fourth door on the left side.” Ellie dumped her unceremoniously on the floor.
I can almost see Mrs. Cox rolling her eyes and thinking “armature”! :rolleyes:

I blinked and saw Ellie kneeling in front of him, kissing him with more enthusiasm than I thought possible. They broke apart, and I thought Jay would utter some snide comment or something to shoot her down. But he surprised me.
Oh, look at that, how would have thought?! eek thumbsup When do you start posting the sequel? laugh