I love this chapter! grumble

All of that assumed she’d even be interested. It had taken Lana a while to get over her natural revulsion over his inhuman nature. She hadn’t said anything, but it had been there in her eyes. Even now she didn’t particularly enjoy being touched, especially in public, unless she was establishing her territory in the presence of another woman.
He’d gotten the feeling that there had been times when he made her flesh crawl. She hadn’t said it, and maybe he was simply projecting his own insecurities, but the feeling was there.
That feeling wasn’t there for Lois, although whether it was because she simply hadn’t considered the implications of his being an alien, or whether she was simply special he didn’t know.
Did I ever mention I hate Lana?
And he is underestimating Lois very much in this. I hope she will show him the difference between her and that *peep* *peep* *peep* Lana!

All he knew was that she was one of the two people he’d met in this reality who he trusted even a little, and the other one was a homeless schizophrenic.
That´s exactly two people more than in your own universe, Clark! Maybe things are not as hopeless as they look?

“I think the other half of this pigeon is back in its original universe. I think it was coming through when it closed.”
Ooohh, scary! eek I just imagined what would happen to a human... How can he bring all the people from the plane through something like that? The first time with the plane must have been very lucky!

What will happen now? Where is the trigger for all this? Will Clark and Lois be able to bring the people back? What about the agents and the government behind them? At some point Clark will have to talk to them, via media (Lois´ camera?) or directly face to face. Take that, Agent Randal! And Pilar! And all these idiots! wildguy