A very powerful part, resolving everything except for how, or if, Lois and Clark reconcile. With only one more part left, it'll be one tense discussion between the two.

On the issue of Lois' about-face concerning Lex, let me see if I understand this correctly. The implications in part 9 were that Lois now considered Lex evil and wanted to marry Lex anyway to protect Clark's secret by "keeping your enemies closer."

Part 10 seems to change that somewhat. Lois did not consider Lex to be evil, but did not trust Lex to keep Clark's secret because he was not entirely ethical (non-ethical being a far cry from absolute evil). Meaning if she had known Lex was evil, there was no way she would have even contemplated going as far as she did walking down the aisle. Correct? Or am I still reading this wrong? If she did consider Lex to be evil, I still don't see where or how she came to that conclusion.

As for Nigel, yay Nigel! I knew you'd come through for us. Not only did he embarrass Luthor at his wedding, but he fingered his ex-boss as an evil criminal. So instead of an independent investigation causing Perry to burst into the wedding, it was Nigel's information to Perry (hence the secret meeting with Perry a few parts back which we were not privy to) that prompted the interruption. Great deviation from canon! I liked the way you turned Nigel into a hero and villain at the same time.

“I thought I’d never see a day when Lex Luthor was left speechless."
Now this was priceless. Luthor being brought down, made to feel like he's been beaten always makes me feel really good. It's best when he KNOWS he's lost.

"..Though it does make me a little sad to see how you’ve chosen crime as a way of life for yourself...”
What a pathetic attempt by Luthor to salvage the situation. He's a goner and he knows it. thumbsup

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin