Hi,

Great part! drool drool

She tasted the eggs, decided they needed the tiniest sprinkle of salt and pepper, and devoured them. Four slices of bacon followed, along with six sausages, another generous helping of eggs, a tall glass of orange juice, nearly a quart of iced tea, and three cups of coffee.

By the time she leaned back and sighed, finally contented, Martha was watching her with concern. “Lois, haven’t you been eating well? I know young women today sometimes go on silly diets, not that you’d ever need to do anything like that, but I haven’t seen anyone put away food like that since Clark came home the first – Christmas – he was in college.”
She must suspect? eek

Silently, he opened the basement door and walked down the steps, not turning to see if she followed. Clark flicked on the light, then looked at Lois as if to apologize for turning on the light when she no longer needed it, but he didn’t speak.

Without changing her expression, she gestured for him to precede her to Bob’s cradle.
Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF