Okay - I haven't read it yet. Am off to do so now!

All right - am back...

Aww! I love Oliver and Velma - and they both have Vs in their names! Are they going to name their kids things with V like a certain former villain was going to do with his kids and X [except the one his fiance picked out of course wink ]?

I loved this Nan! I think it's so sweet that he knew the minute he saw her and realized he hoped she wasn't married. I also loved that Superman flew by and waved [reminiscent of the scene with Clark and Lori and the Lyons in another fic]. I also loved that the hospital thought that Rhonda was his sister wink .

I think that she figured out Clark's secret [though I wasn't entirely certain] and would have liked to see the reaction to that but if your track record is any indication, you'll give us something in the not too distant future! I would love to hear more about Clark and Lori of course, but I also like reading about the other members of the family that you've made us love. Heck, I'd love to read a story about a young Rhonda Klein for instance!

Now... best get back to that other sequel! I'm on Buried Secrets for the first time so I'm going to be wanting to read the sequel to HTIT before too long!

Carol [who is so glad her internet came back on when it did and who is working her way through Nan fic the last few days - did anyone ever realize exactly how much Nan fic is out there!?!?! And how good it all is?!]