cp33:

Cute story, but did Clark really like?
That suspiciously sounds like a request for a sequel. *looks around to see if Michael is lurking anywhere*

Ann:

What a sweet story, Tornado! I loved the idea that Lois would suffer a minor identity crisis because she had managed to bake a cake! And you had me rolling on the floor (flour?) with that reference to the Swedish chef in the Muppets show!
Rolling in flour? *has mental picture of ann covered in flour on the floor*

I agree that the cake sounds delicious. I'd like to know what Clark said when Lois came over to his place bringing a perfect cake that she had baked herself!
That sounds suspiciously like yet another request for a sequel ... *tries to look inconspicuous in case Michael passes by*

Elisabeth:

I love that she gave it to him just because. I'm sure he loves it whether it tastes good or not, simply because that's a great reason.
See? Of course we all know what Clark is going to do! Duh, whether it tastes horrible or not he will eat it, so why should there be any need for a sequel? razz goofy wink

*runs before anyone sends in the wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy *

The Little Tornado.

The Little Tornado is ....

Marisa Wikramanayake
Freelance Writer & Editor,
Board Member of SoEWA and Writing WA
http://www.marisa.com.au