Pam and Merry: CJ will leave the hospital in part 31. I can tell you that much without spoiling the ending... I think.

Tank:
I'm a sucker for hospital waiting room scenes. It gives your characters lots of time to run an emotional gambit, from relief to abject worry and back to relief once they get some 'good' news.
Anyone would think that you liked, angst!

As for CJ's answer cheapening his actions... I've been thinking about that. While I take your point, I'm not sure that I can see a way to insert the sentences easily. Still, that's my problem.

Yes, there is more 'yucky' stuff to come... but that isn't all in part 31.

Maria: CJ is an assistant DA. My understanding is that DA is an elected position, so if I wanted him to be a career prosector, he had to be an assistant District Attorney. (Anyone out there want to confirm or correct this for me?)

Not sure how Lois explained CJ's entry into the apartment. How about he came in via the fire escape? That's close enough to the truth, I suppose, and it's not as though Luthor is in any position to contradict her.

As for where Henderson is? Again, I don't know. Maybe the message got garbled between Mayson and the police, or maybe Henderson wasn't available.

--Does that means that that he have powers but not in full.
Read part 31...

Wendy: Glad you approve! smile

Uh, yeah, you caught the cameo, right enough. I actually wrote that part of the story very early on -- and before I wrote to a thread on these boards about how much I didn't like cameos. Given my anti-cameo stance, I was tempted to change the description here. However, I thought that nobody would pick up on it, so that I might as well be lazy and leave it in.

Just goes to show, doesn't it!

And then what about EMIII?
AAAARRRGGHH!!!!!!!

Tricia: thank you as always for the comments.

Indeed, thank you, one and all. Appreciated!

Chris (off to post part 31)