Hi,

Great part! thumbsup That's our Jimmy.

Clark stepped off the elevator at five minutes before eight. He chided himself for checking for Lois before he checked for anyone else, and then felt a pang of disappointment as he realized she wasn’t there. He wanted to talk to her, to tell her that he’d felt something when he’d been holding her in the doctor’s office, that she’d managed to touch his heart. He didn’t know how, he didn’t know why, he didn’t know if she felt anything for him in return, but he felt the need to talk to her about how he felt about her, even if he himself didn’t fully understand how he felt about her.

And didn’t that promise to be an interesting conversation! He still missed Lana terribly, and he knew he wasn’t ready for anything romantic with anyone, but there was something about Lois that tugged at his heartstrings and he had to talk to her about it before he said or did something stupid.
confused Did he felt that connection with Lana?

She leaned closer. “Working! I’m chasing down leads, writing news stories! It’s our job, remember?”

“Doing your job doesn’t include deliberately risking your life!”

“Well, it may have been somewhat inconsiderate of them, but these guys didn’t make an appointment to come see me and confess!”

“You could have been hurt!”

She pointed to her face. “I was hurt! See? And my hand is swollen and I’m going to need your help on rewrite and an ice bag, but I got the story!”

“No story is worth your life!”
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF