He lowered himself into a chair in the conference room, allowing a groan of exhaustion to escape his lips. All of those tasks were child's play compared to the most difficult one of all: removing no less than thirteen hastily scribbled "Clark Kent is Superman' notes hidden around Lois Lane's desk. He could only hope that he had gotten them a

-----------------------------------------
Um... I wonder if I didn't misunderstand things in my first comment. So tell me if I'm right this time. Lois refused to be cheated out of her knowledge that Clark Kent is Superman? Therefore she wrote at least thirteen notes saying "Clark Kent is Superman" and hid them around her desk? And if H.G.Wells didn't manage to remove every last one of them Lois would realize that Clark is Superman? And if she did realize that, too early compared with canon, then the world would, well, implode? Evaporate? Disintegrate?

Or at least Utopia would disappear? Disassociate into Utopian atoms and helplessly dissolve into thin air?

And H.G. Wells would disappear! Yay!

So maybe Lois did marry Dan Scardino after all? You know what, Lois? Good for you! A world that can't exist unless you are continually lied to for two years isn't worth fighting for!

Ann