First off, I must say I am quite pleased to be the one to start this feedback folder as I owe you a ton. Hopefully this makes up for my previous lack of loving fdk.

I loved this story, "Jax".

I kept thinking in my head that an nfic version needs to be posted soon...please, please, please?!?!

Here are some of my favorite parts:

He hadn’t specified what they would be doing so she had opted for a fitted cashmere sweater in a deep shade of violet and black slacks.

She knocked once and he opened the door immediately, dressed in a gray button-down shirt and tan slacks. A dishtowel was slung over his shoulder.

“Hi,” he said, his face breaking into a grin. “Wow … you look incredible.”
You can just hear the awe in his voice.

“You know, I was thinking.” She took another sip. “About Superman.”

He fought a groan as he carried the salad bowl over to the table.
Come on, Lois! Give it a rest already! I understand you're reasoning though, it was a required part of the challenge. For that, I will say good tie-in. Plus it was kept short, love ya for it!

The whole chocolate mousse this was delicious...you know what I mean. So much tension! Again, I ask for an nfic version.

“It’s getting late. I’d better go.”

Clark let out an audible sigh. “I guess you’d better.”
Darn it, just when it was getting good! Oh well, I guess it leaves something juicy for the nfic version *hint hint* wink

Anyways, I loved it and if you haven't caught on by now, I hope for an nfic version...eventually.

Great story, you rock!

-Seema

p.s. Just so you know, even though I have never posted fdk for you before, I love all of your stories and think you are brilliant. notworthy Love ya, friend!

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi