Thanks for the encouragement. smile

Laura, I'm glad you liked the story. smile smile Have to say the virginity confession business was trickier to handle than I thought it would be. laugh

EditorJax, thanks for starting the thread. I wanted the "secret" line to work on two levels so I was happy when you picked that one out.
Lisa thanks for letting me know you liked the story:)
Ann, such amazing fdk smile
But I don't quite believe him here:
quote:
"Lois," he repeated, touching her cheek gently, willing her to see him, all of him.
Clark, if you want Lois to see all of you, you might have acted slightly different with her when you flew her to Smallville as Superman:
Ah, yes:) That's the thing at this point - I see Clark as subconsciously at war with himself on this issue - approach-avoidance. He meant what he said to Lois there - it's the first thing that crossed his mind. but.... laugh Besides this story had to be set in S2 and so it didn't seem right to do anything too major with S2 continuity smile
JoJo , Jenni, Pam, Laurauch thank-you!
Camy and Terry - you think there might be a market for Kansas Tornados? Terry's come up with a great ad slogan.
Gerry, you were right about the orginal introduction:)
Sequel? - it's called 'The Phoenix' smile and Clark does invite Lois out. ( I bet Ann didn't know that laugh )

Your comments have meant a lot to me - thank-you for taking the time to post them.

carol