DJ, what a wonderful way to start a week. A new part! YAY! [Linked Image] And finally they're back to Metropolis.

“I’m not going to sleep there, you are.”

She raised an eyebrow at him and then began shaking her head. “No. I’m not taking your bed from you again.”
Again the same problem. As I'd said it before, they could solve it by sharing the bed. [Linked Image]

“So it makes sense for you to just stay here tonight,” he finished explaining.
Of course, it makes perfect sense. drool

He pulled her into his chest and wrapped his arms around her. “Please stay,” he whispered next to her ear. “I don’t want you to leave.” Ever, he added mentally.

“All right,” she said, her voice shaky. “But I insist on taking the couch,” she said, trying to keep the mood light. She could feel the heat of his breath on her neck. Kiss me, she silently begged him. She turned her face until their lips were just inches apart. “No arguments,” she murmured close to his mouth.
I can feel the electricity through the monitor. [Linked Image]

She loved him for everything he had been. Her love encompassed both what he had been able to do as well as what he might never do again. She knew him in a way that no one did – not even his parents.
This paragraph is very deep and beautiful.

That knowledge fueled his passion for her and he dared to untuck her shirt and slide his hands across the bare shallow curve of her back. Her skin was lusciously soft and he realized that the more he touched her the more he wanted to touch her.
It's getting hot here. [Linked Image]

“Maybe we should...” He broke off when her hands began tugging on his shirt. She was going to kill him if she kept this up. “Maybe slow down...”
And you're going to kill me if you stop it now. razz

“Yes,” he whispered. “They’re my dreams and so you always say yes.”
LOL! razz

Lois followed him, watching him sadly.
Bwaaaaaaaaaa!!!! hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15