OK, sometimes you have to get back into Fan Fiction and read other authors' work to incent you to finish what you started. Thanks to Virginia and M L Thompson for inspiring me with "Missing Lois" and "The Time Traveler's Wife".

I am going to post - after 4+ years - Chapter 28 of "The Girl's Not Attractive". For those for whom this fic is brand new, the premise is that the Lois of the Alternate World has always had a weight problem and her OLDER sister Lucy was the beauty queen. Clark has been looking for her in the Congo, but assumes she's thin like Canon Lois. Because overweight people hate to have their picture taken, there haven't been many pictures of Lois for Clark to go by.

At the end of Chapter 28 I will post the Table of Contents so those readers that wish to get re-acquainted (otherwise the chapter will make no sense to them) with the fic can do so at their leisure. I welcome feedback and will use it to improve my writing and the direction the story will take, winding towards its long-awaited conclusion!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"