Please post more, ASAP! We've already had one climax when they were saved from the virus, but now I can see that you are building toward something new. I need to see where all this is going. What is going on with the Kryptonite? How will Clark's feelings about fatherhood come into play here?--he obviously regrets missing Jason's babyhood, but it's an entirely different issue to have a new baby suddenly thrust into his life. This crisis is an excellent opportunity for character development, for him to realize what fatherhood means. Also, I love that Luthor has not realized that Clark is Superman--in spite of being one of the smartest men in the world, he's the one who's galactically stupid because of his preconceived ideas. And what happens to our other characters from here?

I have to admit a personal prejudice here: I have always hated the scenes with Luthor and his sidekicks in the Superman movies and SR--they are just too cartoonish for me, so I get impatient at those parts of the story, and I get anxious to get back to the characters who feel more real.