I LOVE how this Lois sees right through Clark's Superman disguise! And I can't wait to see far he's willing to go to keep Lois in the dark about his new persona. It's such a relief to have this Lois not falling all over herself to impress Superman while leaving Clark out in the cold. She has always been attracted to Clark and nothing will change that.

I really like how we're getting so much insight as to what Lois is thinking, but, at the same time, it's driving me nuts not be inside Clark's head, too!

The subtle changes you're making in this universe are awesome. Lois is suspicious of Luthor, but Clark isn't. Yes, Lois is tough, but in a way, she's also a lot more mellow because of her better upbringing. She still doesn't like those mood pieces, though! And I wonder how Clark's legal training is going to play in here. I'm thinking that we're going to see a certain blonde DA here in the near future; Clark's legal background will give them an even greater connection.

Another great part! I don't think I've been commenting as much as I should, but I'm definitely reading!