I didn't get a chance to comment on Parts 1 & 2, but I have read them and enjoyed them thoroughly. Part 1 was wonderfully Waffy up until the moment Lois stalks out of the apartment! I loved Lois' introspection on her walk home during Part 2. (great cliffhanger, too)

I had hoped that Clark & Lois would get a chance to talk in Part 3, but it looks like I'll have to wait for that. (Please don't make me wait TOO long!)

Re: Lois not calling Superman right away. I have to admit that, if it were Lois, herself, dangling above the jaws of death, it would be completely in character for her to resolutely refuse to call Superman. But, as it is her sister that is in danger, I agree with Tank. It would be helpful to have some sort of rationalization on Lois' part. Having Lois immediately head for a window to yell for Superman, then stop and realize it is certainly too late for him to do anything, anyway, would make her actions a bit easier for me to forgive.

And this Phil character, hmmmm. Creepy.

Well, as everyone else has already said, MORE! SOON!

- Vicki wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster