quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took her a lot more time to come to the realization that she couldn’t push Clark around without expecting him to push back.”

“But... that did change? She did learn that lesson eventually?” Remi asked.

“Yes. Eventually.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really, really, really want to see the story this opens up. Just how does Lois and Clark's interaction continue to develop? And by what circumstance does Lois finally learn not to push Clark too far. After all, if Clark doesn't think even a treck through the Sewage Reclamation Facility could bring Lois up short, he will have to come up with something even more drastic to convince her to ease off a bit. But of course, he can't be too drastic without doing something unforgivable in Lois's eyes. I think this little plot change could be a stand-alone story in its own right.
I SECOND THE MOTION!! laugh Thanks, ~C Noetal, that was a terrific thought. I couldn't resist quoting you.

Seriously, ML, this is great. The jumps are making sense still, your writing is wonderful as always, and I'm loving the little changes that you're making to the "canon" of the episodes.

When Clark realized he was lying on a bed kissing Lois, he put his full concentration into the task. After all, if something was worth doing, it was worth doing right. Deepening the kiss, he released the grip he had on her hands, allowing him to explore her body. He didn’t particularly care where or when he was just as long as he was allowed to keep kissing Lois.
That has to be one of my favorite moments in HiM, and there were quite a few great moments in that particular episode. Too bad Lois is going to kill him for it. rotflol

Seriously, you're starting to really get things rolling here. I can hardly wait for the next daily fix!

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke