Yay, another post! Poor Clark. How is he ever going to get back to being Clark? It makes me wonder if this story is going to be mostly about him getting home, and the post-reunion part goes unsaid, or if it'll be split half and half. I hope it's the latter because I want to see Lois help heal him, and I want to see him interact with Jon, and I want to know if Ultrawoman sticks around after Superman comes back, or whether Superman comes back at all. I also want to know if the people on Earth (both his family and complete strangers) see signs of the newer, harder Kal-El.

You know I love Talan, so I eat up any scene she's in. I want her to be happy in the end, and I also kind of want her to meet Lois. She's worked so hard to keep Clark alive for this other woman, she's been so unselfish... I want her to be able to see what it is that she saved.

I don't envy the New Kryptonians -- the ones who get it, anyway -- their position: knowing that they didn't try hard enough to save their planet, that they relied on the generosity and kindness of someone else, and that they possibly destroyed that very kindness and generosity in getting him to do their dirty work.

This story is awesome! I can't wait for the next part.