So funny, Tank!

And, okay - if we are talking about the Michael Landis Jimmy Olsen, I can actually sort of accept Lois's crazy idea that this Jimmy might have been Superman. He really did resemble the big blue guy a bit!

And I had a lot of fun with the haircut scenario. I actually love your haircut stories, because I think it's so much fun seeing what you will do to poor Lois's hair! laugh (Come on, it's only hair, it will grow back....) I remember one story where you had her join a sect - well, to find out about the shady dealings going on in there - and she had to cut her hair short and shave the top of her head, so that even Clark remarked that she looked a bit like her daddy! clap

And we found out that Jimmy really wasn't Superman after all. What a relief, Tank! (I mean, what if Jimmy really had been the big guy? *shudder*)

But really, the best thing about this story was that Tank actually wrote a story where Lois had Clark's kids!!!! Well, she had to, since the young man who impersonated Superman was her great great grandson!!! Tank, you are growing soft. What next? A Tank story where we actually see Lois becoming pregnant, giving birth and breast-feeding and changing her baby? clap

Ann