LOL Babsi! Flush those things down the toilet. I'm telling you - they are bad! <g>

Oh good, Lara, because you are stuck with the a-plot for a little while longer. <g> And that is so funny about the "Avid" thing. I knew that was the name of your company (I remember you mentioning it before) but, alas, I am not that funny... I didn't remember that when I typed that line. LOL.

Hi Lisa! Sorry to have your stomach all tied up in knots... well... sort of. wink Thanks for the fdk!

Hi Jojo! Oooooh a "bona fide" review! Don't you know I love your fdk - no matter how big or small it is? But I will definitely, definitely take the big... I'll wrap it up in a warm blanket and snuggle with it tonight. <g> Heh.

Yeah, I'm a bit dense that way myself... maybe not galactically stupid, but dense... a little. <g>

Yes, I do have the same pet peeve as you. <g> And I have almost been run over before by someone who was talking on their cell phone <grumble, grumble> I could just see Lois saying something like that...

We fix our toys... <sigh> Yes I supposed we do. <g> One of these days perhaps I shouldn't fix the toys, just to keep you guessing. <g> Nah - surely I'm not that evil... *Hands crazy glue back - I've got SUPER glue <snort>*

So glad you enjoyed this part Jojo! I hope you enjoy the next one as well... part of it is what you've been waiting for. <g>

Thanks again everyone! Not sure when part 22 will be up, but it's close!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.