Ha!

Great explanation for the gambling. That is vintage Lois, taking the bull by the horns and wrestling the situation to the ground so she can crow over it.

I, like many others, don't get the significance of 9/21/84, unless it's the first time any observatory could possibly have spotted the Nightfall asteroid. Please explain it to us!

And Lois's next appearance has got to be after some longer period of time. Clark is talking to her as if she's involved with him, and since he blushed they may be more than just dating (married, maybe?) Or maybe her younger self now knows about the powers and that's why he's blushing? Either way, that's going to be an interesting conversation too.

I was a little surprised that older Lois would pressure Clark to have sex with her when she knows how tentative her situation is. And now that she's changed so much of the past, how will she accomplish her life goals (aside from saving Superman and getting up close and personal with Clark)? What will she do with her life? I really can't see Lois as a stay-at-home wife, wearing an apron and putting dinner on the table as hubby walks through the door. She's just not that kind of woman.

Keep it up, please! This is the most original re-take on their relationship that I can remember seeing, and I really hope that you've already planned a soft landing somewhere down the road. If not, though, I'll still stay with you. I'm putting this on my Kerth nomination list for next year.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing