I'm very confused here. Lois and Clark should be jumping for joy. Clark is infertile, that means that they can have se..., er do that yucky stuff, anytime they want and not have to worry about the horror of possibly getting Lois preggers. If I were Lois I'd find a way to coat Clark's underwear with a thin film of kryptonite just to keep things safe. That this much time and consternation has been taken up on such a ridiculous subject is totally beyond me.

Now, as to your little bombshell at the end...

I was wondering when you were going to get around to that. See, it doesn't matter if Lois and Clark should, wrong-headedly, want children. The natural order of things says they are not supposed to have any. CK shouldn't have had any either. His lust for Lois cost her her life. Not a good trade in my opinion.

The answer is now simple, even though many might think this will just complicate things. Someone has to keep, and take care of Jon (a child! :yuck ) and someone gets lucky and gets to be child free. Who gets to be who is really the question.

Tank (who hopes that CK takes Jon home so Lois is freed from the evils of having to deal with a child)