thumbsup

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I love how you swing back and forth between lois being ready to listen and Clark not wanting to tell her to Clark trying to set up a meeting to tell her and Lois ignoring what he is trying to say. Do let her find out so Clark can be comforted.
It's coming. Soon. Relatively soon, that is... laugh

Whoa, MetroRhodes! Where in the world do you *get* those things?!

Good part. Poor Clark... Get that boy some sunshine and a friendly listening ear!!!
Will do. <hastens to obey>

I'm going to assume the fact that Lex is a little green and Clark is actually getting physically ill in his presense is due to kryptonite?
I love dropping little things and seeing what people pick up and how they figure different details to mean. Anyway, we'll see, eh?

Thanks for your reviews, guys. It's always nice to know I can count on my favorite FoLCs to review quick and nice. It really makes me feel better than just sitting here and pushing refresh again and again and again...

Yes, I am pitiful. But there you are. So far, it is your four reviews that has fed the first 3000 words of the next chapter. Congratulations. You know, if some other people step forward like you, I might even be able to post early...possibly...

<walks off humming>

SmirkyRaven