Late to the party, I'm sorry!

"Have we met before?" Superman asked Bruce. He looked at the man facing him and examined his features closely. The shape of the nose, the curve of the jaw and that small mole on the side of his nose, next to his right eye.

"I don't think so," Bruce answered. He frowned and tilted his head to the side, looking at Superman as closely as he was looking at him. He'd seen him somewhere, he was sure of it.
(giggle)

Women totally went for the dark and disturbed type! Besides... Superman wasn't even in the same league he was! Batman was a brilliant detective and an accomplished martial arts practitioner. The aptly named Man of Steel was just a big bunch of indestructible muscles. Nothing was a challenge to him, it all came free and easy and he flaunted it all over the place, in that flashy costume. Annoying overachieving showoff. That's what Superman was.
lol He's jealous! Too funny.

She had batted her eyelashes exactly three times and Clark had readily accepted.
This fic is chock full of good lines, Lara. This is another one I liked.

He... um, he saved me?" Clark offered.
You're killing me with laughter, seriously! I've got to stop reading your stuff at work.

This was great, Lara. Thank you!

lisa in the sky with diamonds