Yay!! Thanks for all the wonderful feedback, guys! I'd forgotten how great (and addicting goofy ) it feels! laugh

Ann - Thanks for the welcome back, and thank you for pointing out some of my favorite lines! Especially the bit about Lois realizing that Clark had aimed himself towards *her* apartment on his way back. smile

Ankit - Glad you loved the babbling! I had so much fun with Lois babble throughout this story. goofy As for Clark wincing at her calling him Superman, I can't remember if Paul or I came up with that, but I think it was Paul. laugh

Caroline - That little discovery lent itself well to a cliffhanger, didn't it? goofy And thanks for pointing out the Loisness of her investigating. I'll pretend I'd had that in mind. *g* (Really, though, I think Lois has credit for that one; she was writing herself at that point, I think. wink )

Jojo - I adore Nightfall stories, too! First one I've tried my hand at writing, though, but I'm having a blast with it. If you haven't read David's An Affair to Remember yet, you must! It's one of the best Nightfall stories out there!

Sas - Evil? Moi? I think you have me confused with someone else (like yourself wink ). sloppy

Look for part 2 in the next few minutes! wink

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.